Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goin' Fishin' - such a cliche

It is such a cliche to write about someone who slept with you and never call you again, giving you the most stupid excuses you've ever heard.But now that it kinda happened to me, I can't help but write about how disgusted of the whole situation I am.It won't take you long to read it - not because I can't write pages and pages explaning everything, but because I feel it's useless(just as useless as the blog).
It is such a cliche to like someone so much and not being able to tell him how you feel.Yes, I know..at my age I should be enough strong to confront the situation and figure out somehow the way I could express my feelings, just because when we're talking about men, women always have to be patient.Well, fuck it!I'm tired of wasting my time, waiting for something to happen, being deluded and in the end alone again.I have been so disappointed this year, that I couldn't even believe it.Probably, some of you would say that things like this happen every day and it's not such a big deal, but this time it is to me.Men are pigs.And yet, I still don't give up on them...also because I like "him" a lot.It's a pity, though.
It is such a cliche to wait for a call."There are plenty of fish in the sea" - in this case I can say only one thing - "Много риба - ама вмирисана".
I am so tired of looking for "mister perfect".Is he real? Probably not. That's why all I find is a whole bunch of imperfect guys, who can only play and leave you.The worst thing is the way you feel after - used and useless,angry with youself for not kicking his ass before he kicked yours, but still hoping for a call. "He's just not that into you"(SATC). Not so funny, but really silly - if he is not that into me, then who is?

No comments:

Post a Comment