Saturday, January 8, 2011

10 Reasons to Understand I'm back to Italy


1)I look tired(of course after a vacation, people need time to take some rest, after taking rest for 2-3 weeks).
2)I look like I'm about to cry every minute.
3)Usually I have exams..oops MANY exams.
4)I have to study like a "secchiona".
5)The day I'm leaving I'm calling my friends to tell them I already miss them.
6)I hate saying "see you soon" to my parents when I don't know when it's going to be the next time I would be able to see them again.
7)I hate opening the luggage and realize all my clothes smell like home.
8)It makes me sad when my mom says "What do you want as a last meal at home".I don't wanna have last meal, I wanna eat everything she cooks all my life.
9)I cry a lot, like now, while writing this stupid post.
10)I can't stay far away from my sister.She's my life, my heart, my soul and everything inside of me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment