Monday, June 21, 2010

Shit Happens

I have been told that if I have something to say, perhaps Facebook is not the perfect place to share some things and that's why my dear sister told me to create my own blog just to feel free to write my thoughts, because I need to relieve myself (although the blog does not help a lot) and just to write something..now that I have been inspired by the shit that happened to me recently and now that I'm done with everything and everybody I feel like sharing my feelings...my hurt feelings, even though I think this might be considered as a very pathetic action and probably no one cares...
Question:How stupid can a woman be, that after she shares her hopes and dreams, and fears and her life with a man, who after being with her and telling her how much he loves her, leaves her for no particular reason?...
Answer:That's the thing I like about Italy - when you don't know how to answer a question, you can just say ''BUH???''Well exactly...That was the reaction,but the question still needs to be answered...
Question:How stupid can be a woman, that after being polite and sweet and quite understanding, starts seeing someone, no one special(oh God no!!) and certainly when she realizes she has some kind of feelings, she has been rejected again for no particular reason..??
Answer:Well...that's another thing I love about Italy - when something like this happens, you just say ''ma...vaffanculo va!!'' and the question still needs to be answered...
There are a lot of things we have to like about life and I KNOW I will find them some day...but what I desperately need now, is just to know that i can still trust people, even though I have lost my hope, after being betrayed I just feel like people are fake or that I'm too nice or may be it's just a question of compatibility, again-this question needs to be answered, but this time I think I can keep it to myself-no ''vaffanculo va!'' and no ''buh''...''no muss...no fuss''!!!
ps:and I still believe there is at least one person I can tell everything without being rejected ''for no particular reason''but ''life is like a box of chocolates-you never know what are you gonna get''!!

2 comments:

  1. Do not expect to find what you're looking for right away. It usually takes time, effort, patience, and a little luck. Time you have, efforts you know how to make, patience is something you're learning and luck is the only thing missing but eventually it comes to everyone. And in the meantime- enjoy Italy for what it has better to offer than "buh" and "vaff...o"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... a bit late (as it happens usually in life like conditions)\
    I have your answer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs

    ReplyDelete