Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Disturbingly Addicted

Sunday...My favourite day of the week!The day I can sleep till noon and then spend all my day in bed without thinking of how much i have to study for my exams the next day and without any memory of how much time I have already spent studying unnecessary things in the library!!Yes, that's the thing I like about Sunday-it's the day when the inactivity doesn't make me feel guilty at all.
So, last Sunday I was planing to enjoy my day, doing ABSOLUTELY nothing, but staying in Facebook!!At 12P.M. I was waken by the smell of fried onion coming from my neighbour's apartment, but that's something really common and now that I'm thinking, it doesn't have to bother me at all, because I'm used to it.The thing that left me speechless was the fact that my computer,my dearest Sony Vaio VGN DR498 has decided not to work!Not only my Windows has crashed,but after calling my sister desperately praying for some help, trying the Safe Mode and the System Restore, I felt more crashed and more devastated than I could ever be.Somehow I managed to call a friend and he promised me that everything will be alright...Yeah, right, easy to say, because his computer was completely fine!!!grrr!
Now that my computer needs to be fixed, I'm using one of the oldest HP I have ever seen and I was thinking - is it possible to be so addicted to such a thing?I mean...have I lost my mind?Am I becoming so antisocial, that even 2-3 nights without my own computer make me go crazy?I am really worried about myself and I desperately need if not my Sony, at least help.But as a lonely student in Italy, my computer has become my only friend - sad but true..
PS:Thank God I can say how bad I feel about my addiction in this blog, because I could never tell it to my REAL friends without seeing the pity in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment